Senin, 24 Maret 2014

WRITING 3 ASIGNMENT 2



Name : Dita Adelia
SRN  : 12340017
WRITING 3
4th Semester

1.      The way to write paragraphs with adequate and inadequate unity
when we would write a paragraph we have to use three components : topic sentences, body or supporting sentences, and concluding sentences.
 Explain the main idea clearly each sentences is related to central tought (unity)
develop a paragraph with details and specifics and examples (adequate development).
2.     
 Coherence is a relationship or continuity of words or sentences in a paragraph in the preparation of the ideas, but it shows the contrast that illustrates and adds paragraph causation and thus built into a more logical paragraph one stage to the next stage, the help the reader easy to understand the contents of the paragraph.




I AM DITA ADELIA

Hello in this wonderfull moment I want to describe about my self, about my physical, my hobbies, and many others thing about me, because sometimes we need to describe our self for make the other people easy to know about us,okay and lets read about my self.
            My name is dita adelia you can call me dita, adel, or lia but actually my friend always called me “dinyok” I think it is my famous name because since in junior high school my friend called me dinyok, but I think never mind it is not the big problem for me, I am 20 years old I was born on 2 april 1994,in santa maria hospital, now I study in muhammadiyyah university  of metro and I am in the 4th semester.
 Now we will talk about my physical I have a big black eyes, thik eyebrow and I proud to have thick eyebrow, because now thick eyebrow becoming the style that hits. I have thin lips, and I have tall body, and my friend always say that sometimes I looks like model, and I always laugh about this joke. I have exsotic brown skin yeah and that’s make beautiful, and I have curly hair 6 months but, I always straighten my hair to make it more beautiful.
I am a nice person, humble person with everyone who meet me, fussy but funy, I am a loyal person, and sometimes I can be the arogant and cruel person why? Because I fell uncomfertable in one condition but actually I am a good girl for a good boy.
If we talk about my hoby I have many hobies like reading a book novel maybe or magazine,shoping with my friends or my boyfriend and sometimes with my lovely mother, swimming, traveling, dancing, hunting all of the kind of food in this city, spend my time to chit chat with my friends, and the enteresting  one is I love cooking very much because everyday before I go to campus I always cook for my mother and my younger brother.
I have one father, one mother and one older sister and one younger brother, but now I live with my mother and my younger sister because of why?, because my father have called by allah or passed away, and my older sister still study in jogja.
And I think that’s all about me, about DITA ADELIA a girl who always think that the world is kingdom and I am the queen of this world, so I can do everything in this world to make this world become a good kingdom, and now the first step is I have to finish my study and we can see about the next.
Thank you
Note:
·         Purpel colour : intoduction
·         Pink colour    : identification and description
·         Blue colour    : concluding

1 komentar: